Saturday, September 18, 2010

First days of school among other things.

So. How are you? I'm fine thanks. Hi. :)
So. Well, I'm not quite sure how to start this one. 
Erm. School. Ew. 
Yeah. GOSH. I'm having trouble blogging today.
So, second week of school and I already had an essay due, lots of homework, and three tests. Oh boy.
Golf is going well, I guess. Not really. Just kidding. I suck. 
*sigh* 
I'm going crazy. Seriously. Like, my mind is just being very mean. Very mean. Stupid mind. :P
Erm. Veggie news!!
Did you hear about Lady Gaga's meat dress that she wore to the MTVVMAS? Holy crap.
I understand and appreciate her message, but she could've used a costume material that looked like meat. 
(In the show, Lady Gaga reiterated her stand in wearing the meat dress at VMA 2010 saying, “It is a devastation to me that I know my fans who are gay … feel like they have governmental oppression on them. That’s actually why I wore the meat tonight.”) 
So yeah. That's apparently why she wore it. GOSH. She looks like a muscle mass. It's just so GROSS. Ew. Poor animals. Ugh.
But yeah. 
I don't have a structured recipe for y'all, but something I made the other day was just a simple pasta...
I took a box of pasta(any kind..), a jar of alfredo sauce, a box of those Smart chickin breasts (the fake kind, duh), and some fresh multi colored carrots from the farmers market.
I made up the faux breasts by just cookin em in a pan, easy peasy. Then I started on the pasta, cooked that then let it drain. After...I put some water in the pot and peeled and sliced the carrots and put them in the water to cook in boiling water. I just guestimated and cooked em until they were al dente. Then I combined the pasta, chicken breast(sliced), pasta sauce, and the carrots into the bowl and let it get nice & warm. :D 
YUM. 
C'est magnifique. :D


And as always...



Comment? Share the love? Protest the war? Whatever! I would love some feedback, positive or negative. :)



No comments: