Sunday, January 23, 2011

Veganism...Oops.

So. I remained a Vegan until yesterday. The reason for my quitting was..well my health was at risk. So. Milk and Eggs for me.
Bears lost the biggest game of the season today. No superbowl for us. *exasperated sigh* THIS SUCKS. I was so happy that we were about to get to the superbowl! But the stupid packers had to ruin it. Jay Cutler had a KNEE injury!!! God. And with people always picking on me for it? It's getting really...I don't like it. Especially today. I was quite angry about the game and I kinda lost it. I don't make fun of the Packers! :'(
Not cool. Well, Yeah. I'm quite sad. Dejected is a better adjective.

Finals are upon us. I had my first three on Friday. Haha. Piece of cake. Here's my finals schedule.

Friday: Choir, English, Health. :D
Monday: Science, Orchestra, Study Hall :D
Tuesday: Math, US History :/

So there. I have it EASY the first two days. So. I've been able to put of studying for my last day for a while.. :) And I continue to procrastinate as we speak. I figured I'd do it Tomorrow during study hall and after school for three or four hours. Then I have show choir. Really Mrs. N? I don't think she gets the idea of Finals. That you actually have to study for finals other than choir. Haha.
That's it. :)
And as always,
Comment? Share the love? Protest the War? I love feedback!
A more Milky Katie.

No comments: